Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Manic Monday

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?

+ I would confront the person about what his or her purpose of doing it so. But, if it is just a minor thing and not so offensive, then I would just keep my mouth shut.Theirs always a good and bad KARMA after all.

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
+ Someone I can call a man rather than a boy. Someone like Hubby.

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
+ Yes! definitely. I would spend more time with my Mom and my Family. I’m not so-close to my Mom and haven’t tell her I love her for a long time.So, this is my chance of showing her how grateful and thankful am I being her daughter.
Follow me .

0 comments:

Newer Post Home