1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
+ The best of everything for my siblings, for my family, for my Hubby and his family and to my bestfriend and to her family as well. That's all I want and wishes to come true.
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
+ I do. I'm a hopeless romantic person.
4. What feeling do you love most?
+ Being Happy and being Loved.
5. What feeling do you hate the most?
+ I hate it when the RED flag is up. I mean I don't feel talking even with Hubby. I just want to be alone.
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
+ Sometimes. Not all my friends are TRUE.
7. Do you believe in God?
+ I believe in God the father almighty creator of Heaven and Earth.
8. Who cares for you most?
+ Right now? Hubby and Bestfriend. They never pull me down like others do.
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
+ I consider my family as the most important thing in my life. They're my strength and the reason why I am here. I owe my life from them.
10. What emotion do you like to show?
+ I like showing some bad sides of me. I'm not a pretender. When I'm bad I am bad and good when I am good.
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
12. Who do you admire most?
+ I admire bestfriend's points of view when it comes to loving.
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?
+ Hubby! We chat yesterday after his appointment.
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
+ No idea.
15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
+ Chestnut Brown.
16. Why are you doing this meme?
+ I love sharing my answers whether you like it or not!
17. What do you do when you're moody?
+ Spend time alone and not talking.
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
+ I plan to tie the knot with Hubby when I turn 28 so I could still do things and still flirt with some other guys. lol! Just kidding.
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
+ I will spend it with my niece's. I love them so much and I'm missing them a lot.
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
+ My sensible and beloved Hubby. I know everything he plans and do is for my sake.
21. Last time you smiled?
+ 2 weeks ago. I just can't smile with no reason even with a joke if I don't feel smiling.
22. What are you listening to right now?
+ 365 Days! I love that song by Lurticia Mcneal.
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
+ Bestfriend and she's preggy!
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
+ Yes! I am talking to Hubby.
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
+ Open! Heller. . .
26. Is there a quote you live by?
+ I do! 'Nothing's permanent in this world except Changes!'.
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
+ Sure. I want Brad Pitt. lol!
28. Who always makes you laugh?
+ Bestfriend and Hubby.
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
+ I can't think of any. I'm smart to share some worst ideas. . . lol!
30. Do you speak another language other than English?
+ I speak English, Tagalog, Ilocano, Bisaya, a little Spanish and speak better FRENCH! I studied French language so I know a bit.
1. What's the best new website you've found?
+ Not actually the 'best' but my favorite site 'Guess' and 'Victoria's Secret'.
2. What's the best movie you've seen?
+ GHOST and ROMEO and JULIET!
3. What's the best quote you know?
+ Nothing is permanent in this world except changes.
4. What's the best book you've read?
+ Huckleberry Finn by Samuel Clemens.
5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?
+ Loving me for who am I and not for what I can.
6. What's the best thing about your job?
+ Comfy and Relaxing.
7. What’s the best CD you own?
+ Frank Sinatra from Hubby's collection.
8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
+ C.S.I Miami and Survivor.
9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
+ Lamborghini! [I'm just dreaming, I don't own a car. lol!]
Ye, it can happen ... and our first reaction is a blank stare that says "What do I do now?" ... and then, we kick ourselves "Why didn't I backup my files?"
1. Right now, I'm feeling sorry for myself.
2. Home is where I want to be.
3. How does one survive life's trials?
4. Hubby's love keeps me on track.
5. Please don't ask me why I am still in love with you.
6. My family, Hubby and Bestfriend fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to see Hubby, tomorrow my plans include blogging and Sunday, I want to rest and spend time with God!
Readers Digest the printed word now it can be downloaded for free. Go through the familiar features like Laughter is the Best Medicine, All In A Days Work, Word Power and their Book Feature to name a few. Learn new things and recollect past experiences by clicking RD Laughs Main .
I have always been a fan and an avid reader of Readers Digest. Now, I finally had the chance to put it in my BLOG because they now offer free downloads to those people who are Readers Digest Fanatic like me.
I am very glad that I'd be able to watch and downloads facts and reviews from Readers Digest. It is a great help for all those Readers Digest lovers like me. I can't wait to pass this great news to my Uncle who introduce this little knowledgeable book when I was still in Grade School.
So what are you waiting for click this link ReadersDigest.com Widgets now! Start downloading Stand-up Videos and Funny Cartoons while I download mine too. You'll surely missed half of your life if you don't take attention of it right now. Let's Learn and Laugh with Readers Digest. After all, Laughter is always the Best Medicine and Knowledge is Power!
A. Attached or single? Attached for 6 years and 10 months.
B. Best friend? My Hubby and My Partner In Crime Trixie
C. Cake or pie? Pie.
D. Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday.
E. Essential item? Cellphone and Rosary.
F. Favorite color? Pink, Yellow and Powder Blue.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears.
H. Hometown? Laoag City and Davao City
I. Favorite indulgence? Clothing and Accessories
J. January or July? January [Hubby's Birthday]
K. Kids? None
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, Hubby and Bestfriend!
M. Marriage date? Not yet planned.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 2
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Agoraphobia [fear of being trapped in an inescapable place or situation.]
Q. Quotes? Silence is more musical than any song.
R. Reasons to smile? The SUN will still shine tomorrow for a much brighter DAY.
S. Season of choice? Summer and Winter
T. Tag 5 people. - Trixie, Jhelea, Mayyang, Janeth Vicy and Enday .
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm a Daddy's Gurl and a spoiled Baby Gurl to Hubby.
V. Vegetable? Carrots Please!
W. Worst habit? SHOPPING! [non-stop!]
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound [exciting].
Y. Your favorite foods? Italian and Chines Foods
Z. Zodiac sign? LIBRA
This is one of my favorite song and I wanted to dedicate to my Hubby who made days brighter and life worth living. Thanks Hon! For the encouragement and understanding you've shared with me. Thanks for the 'Unconditional Love'.
Things won't tumble down
Now we're here and finally it changed
When I'm standing on the ground
I don't understand
When did we go wrong?
And I can't imagine
Where will I be 365 days from now
How will I feel 365 nights without you
Oh what would I do?
Now it feels like we're drifting apart
Things are not what they used to be
Now I know it's written in your heart
You don't wanna be a part of me
I don't understand
What did I do wrong?
And I can't imagine
Oh what would i do
I've been trying so hard
Not to let it show
But deep within my feelings
Before you leave me and let me go
Something I need to know
365 nights without you
I’ve gone through some changes in my life lately,
a series of beginnings and endings.
As usual, you’ve been there to help me pick up
the pieces along the way.
There are still times when I don’t quite know
where I’m going or how will I get there,
but you’ve given me the courage and strength
to move ahead and plan better life.
I know being on my own won’t be easy,
but with a HUBBY like you behind me,
I know everything,
will turn out okay after all.
I hope I can always be to you
what you’ve been to me.
I couldn’t ask for anything more
You've given me understanding and support…
I couldn’t ask for anyone
more loyal than you’ve been.
Happy 82nd Monthsary HUBBY ZERGE! I Love You! I will always will.
1. Is there a particular birthday that you are dreading (ex: 40th) why?
+ My 50th Birthday!
2. What is your favorite birthday memory?
+ My 18th Birthday celebrated with my closest friends during my college days. I remember Debbie [a gay friend] who was one of my 18 Roses. He let his mustache grow for the occasion for his 'masculine look'. Though it was not so effective we ended laughing the whole night.
3. What was the best birthday present you ever received? The worst?
+ Best gift? It's a gift from Papa and Grandpa 'Stuff Toys'. Worst gift? I don't know. . . A gift is a blessing you may like it or not.
4. Frosting roses: Love them or hate them?
+ I love them! Who hate roses?
5. Do you like when people make a big deal out of your birthday, or do you prefer a quiet or no celebration?
+ Before I prefer big celebration, I am used to it, but as I grow older I tend to celebrate my Natal day with friends over wine and chats.
6. Surprise parties; Good or Evil?
+ Good! I love surprises!
7. Bonus Question: Over at Casa ASM, it is traditional for the birthday boy or girl to get Carte Blanche in the bedroom that night. Who and/or what would you choose for birthday bedroom carte blanche?
+ My bestfriend, I just felt I needed to spend time with her before she left Philippines and lived in California.