Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Who Am I

I snagged this tag from .


A. Attached or single? Attached for 6 years and 10 months.

B. Best friend? My Hubby and My Partner In Crime Trixie

C. Cake or pie? Pie.


D. Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday.


E. Essential item? Cellphone and Rosary.


F. Favorite color? Pink, Yellow and Powder Blue.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears.


H. Hometown? Laoag City and Davao City


I. Favorite indulgence? Clothing and Accessories

J. January or July? January [Hubby's Birthday]

K. Kids? None

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, Hubby and Bestfriend!


M. Marriage date? Not yet planned.


N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 2


O. Oranges or apples? Apples


P. Phobias? Agoraphobia [fear of being trapped in an inescapable place or situation.]

Q. Quotes? Silence is more musical than any song.


R. Reasons to smile? The SUN will still shine tomorrow for a much brighter DAY.


S. Season of choice? Summer and Winter


T. Tag 5 people. - , , , and .

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm a Daddy's Gurl and a spoiled Baby Gurl to Hubby.


V. Vegetable? Carrots Please!


W. Worst habit? SHOPPING! [non-stop!]


X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound [exciting].


Y. Your favorite foods? Italian and Chines Foods


Z. Zodiac sign? LIBRA

2 comments:

hello my friend!

akala ko nakalimutan mo na ako e..heheheh

thank you for the tag!

take care always!

October 23, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

hi girl grab ko ito maya maya

October 25, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home