Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

365 Days

This is one of my favorite song and I wanted to dedicate to my Hubby who made days brighter and life worth living. Thanks Hon! For the encouragement and understanding you've shared with me. Thanks for the 'Unconditional Love'.



I remember what you used to say
Things won't tumble down
Now we're here and finally it changed
When I'm standing on the ground
I don't understand
When did we go wrong?
And I can't imagine

CHORUS:

Where will I be 365 days from now
Tell me
How will I feel 365 nights without you
Oh what would I do?

Now it feels like we're drifting apart
Things are not what they used to be
Now I know it's written in your heart
You don't wanna be a part of me
I don't understand
What did I do wrong?
And I can't imagine

[Repeat Chorus]

Oh what would i do
Tell me

I've been trying so hard
Not to let it show
But deep within my feelings
They glow
Before you leave me and let me go
Something I need to know
Repeat chorus
365 nights without you

[Repeat Chorus]

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home