Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

82nd Monthsary



I’ve gone through some changes in my life lately,
a series of beginnings and endings.
As usual, you’ve been there to help me pick up
the pieces along the way.

There are still times when I don’t quite know
where I’m going or how will I get there,
but you’ve given me the courage and strength
to move ahead and plan better life.

I know being on my own won’t be easy,
but with a HUBBY like you behind me,
I know everything,
will turn out okay after all.

I hope I can always be to you
what you’ve been to me.
I couldn’t ask for anything more
You've given me understanding and support…
I couldn’t ask for anyone
more loyal than you’ve been.

Happy 82nd Monthsary HUBBY ZERGE! I Love You! I will always will.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home