Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

1. Is there a particular birthday that you are dreading (ex: 40th) why?
+ My 50th Birthday!

2. What is your favorite birthday memory?
+ My 18th Birthday celebrated with my closest friends during my college days. I remember Debbie [a gay friend] who was one of my 18 Roses. He let his mustache grow for the occasion for his 'masculine look'. Though it was not so effective we ended laughing the whole night.

3. What was the best birthday present you ever received? The worst?

+ Best gift? It's a gift from Papa and Grandpa 'Stuff Toys'. Worst gift? I don't know. . . A gift is a blessing you may like it or not.

4. Frosting roses: Love them or hate them?
+ I love them! Who hate roses?

5. Do you like when people make a big deal out of your birthday, or do you prefer a quiet or no celebration?

+ Before I prefer big celebration, I am used to it, but as I grow older I tend to celebrate my Natal day with friends over wine and chats.

6. Surprise parties; Good or Evil?

+ Good! I love surprises!

7. Bonus Question: Over at Casa ASM, it is traditional for the birthday boy or girl to get
Carte Blanche in the bedroom that night. Who and/or what would you choose for birthday bedroom carte blanche?
+ My bestfriend, I just felt I needed to spend time with her before she left Philippines and lived in California.

More Wednesday Weirdness entries HERE.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home