Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI Tuesday: I Kiss and Tell

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
+ NO! Why would I if I had fun? Right?

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?
+ Yes I have. I used it for 'just in case' purposes.

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?
+ Many times, but . . . I need to think about it over and over again before doing it.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
+ 8 to 9, depends on how constructive it is.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
+ Yeah. . . I even tried WAXING [screaming]. . . Who doesn't shave anyway?

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
+ For women, maybe 40 to 55 percent. Men probably would go for 75 to 105 percent. I think so!

More TMI Tuesday entries .

1 comments:

I am terrified of waxing anything! Happy Tuesday!

October 21, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home