Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Happy Birthday Papa!

I'm a certified Daddy's girl. I grew up with my Dads guidance and words. My mom left me in Laoag City with my Dad when they decided to separate ways. But, Dad never stop hoping that faith would bring them back together. And yes they have been reunited for another 5 years and then separated again. Even if Dad would want to spend more days, years with us he will never will. . . My Dad died with Lung Cancer 8 years ago.

I wake up feeling empty this morning till I remember something, its my Dad's 50th birthday today. How can I forget that special day. But since I couldn't do anything for him right now [i feel bad actually!]. I asked Hubby to lit a candle in the church for my Dad and tell him I didn't forget his birthday and that I love him so much. Thanks Hubby for doing it for me [love you!].



I hope this is enough proof that I didn't forget you Pa! I love you so much and hope you'd continue to guide me and my siblings and Mama also. I missed you so much. I am sad you have to leave us early and wasn't able to see you two lovely grandchildren [Angel and Khandiz].

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

I have tagged you.

I am glad to see that you are feeling blessed today.

October 21, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home