Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

1. What's the best new website you've found?
+ Not actually the 'best' but my favorite site 'Guess' and 'Victoria's Secret'.

2. What's the best movie you've seen?
+ GHOST and ROMEO and JULIET!

3. What's the best quote you know?
+ Nothing is permanent in this world except changes.

4. What's the best book you've read?
+ Huckleberry Finn by Samuel Clemens.

5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?
+ Loving me for who am I and not for what I can.

6. What's the best thing about your job?
+ Comfy and Relaxing.

7. What’s the best CD you own?
+ Frank Sinatra from Hubby's collection.

8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
+ C.S.I Miami and Survivor.

9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
+ Lamborghini! [I'm just dreaming, I don't own a car. lol!]

More Saturday 9 entries here.

4 comments:

I also like browsing through the Victoria's Secret website!

Happy Saturday! :) Mine is up.

Big Eyed Gal
Wapsicle
Vital Sighs
The Chronic Shopper

October 25, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

I'd love a Lamborghini...

Have a great Saturday :)

October 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

I am starting up a collection. You'll get your Lamborghini by Christmas...

October 26, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

I love your answer to nr 9.
We can't all own a car, ej?

You can find my answers ::here::.

Have a nice weekend!

October 26, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home