Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Sunday Stealing: The AnyHow Meme

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

+ Yeah! always.

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?

+ The best of everything for my siblings, for my family, for my Hubby and his family and to my bestfriend and to her family as well. That's all I want and wishes to come true.

3. Do you believe in eternity love?

+ I do. I'm a hopeless romantic person.

4. What feeling do you love most?

+ Being Happy and being Loved.

5. What feeling do you hate the most?

+ I hate it when the RED flag is up. I mean I don't feel talking even with Hubby. I just want to be alone.

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

+ Sometimes. Not all my friends are TRUE.

7. Do you believe in God?

+ I believe in God the father almighty creator of Heaven and Earth.

8. Who cares for you most?

+ Right now? Hubby and Bestfriend. They never pull me down like others do.

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

+ I consider my family as the most important thing in my life. They're my strength and the reason why I am here. I owe my life from them.

10. What emotion do you like to show?

+ I like showing some bad sides of me. I'm not a pretender. When I'm bad I am bad and good when I am good.

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?

+ Pray!

12. Who do you admire most?

+ I admire bestfriend's points of view when it comes to loving.

13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room?

+ Hubby! We chat yesterday after his appointment.

14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?

+ No idea.

15. What color did you use to dye your hair?

+ Chestnut Brown.

16. Why are you doing this meme?

+ I love sharing my answers whether you like it or not!

17. What do you do when you're moody?

+ Spend time alone and not talking.

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?

+ I plan to tie the knot with Hubby when I turn 28 so I could still do things and still flirt with some other guys. lol! Just kidding.

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?

+ I will spend it with my niece's. I love them so much and I'm missing them a lot.

20. Who is the person you trust the most?

+ My sensible and beloved Hubby. I know everything he plans and do is for my sake.

21. Last time you smiled?

+ 2 weeks ago. I just can't smile with no reason even with a joke if I don't feel smiling.

22. What are you listening to right now?

+ 365 Days! I love that song by Lurticia Mcneal.

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?

+ Bestfriend and she's preggy!

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?

+ Yes! I am talking to Hubby.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?

+ Open! Heller. . .

26. Is there a quote you live by?

+ I do! 'Nothing's permanent in this world except Changes!'.

27. Do you want someone you cannot have?

+ Sure. I want Brad Pitt. lol!

28. Who always makes you laugh?

+ Bestfriend and Hubby.

29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?

+ I can't think of any. I'm smart to share some worst ideas. . . lol!

30. Do you speak another language other than English?

+ I speak English, Tagalog, Ilocano, Bisaya, a little Spanish and speak better FRENCH! I studied French language so I know a bit.

Join the fun .

0 comments:

Older Post Home