Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

1. Right now, I'm feeling sorry for myself.

2. Home is where I want to be.

3. How does one survive life's trials?

4. Hubby's love keeps me on track.

5. Please don't ask me why I am still in love with you.

6. My family, Hubby and Bestfriend fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to see Hubby, tomorrow my plans include blogging and Sunday, I want to rest and spend time with God!

More Friday Fill - Ins entries HERE.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home