Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Do I Know How to Flirt?

You are Dangerously Devious!


Your motto: If he has a pulse, he's worth chatting up.

Your smoothest move: You make every guy in the room feel ultra special by showering them with attention.

Your recurring nightmare: Have you ever noticed that the guy you really have feelings for never makes a move? That's because he sees you flirting with all the other guys-he can't tell if you really like him or if he's just one of the crowd. If you want to make a specific boy feel special, you may need to tame your flirtatious streak when he's around. Also, notorious flirts like you often have problems with their girlfriends. You need to realize that certain guys are off-limits-and that list includes friends' crushes and boyfriends.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home