Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI Tuesday: Farting Edition

OMG! These questions are killing me to death laughing. Should I kiss and tell?

1. Are your farts;
a. Silent but deadly
b. All sound, no fury
c. Loud and stinky
~ All of the above! LOL!

2. Have you ever farted in front of a lover? Who was the 1st one to do it? How did they or you handle it.
~ Hmp. . . Hubby did it first before me. Very defensive. :-)

3. Have you ever farted and tried to blame someone else? Who and did you get away with it?
~ Yeah! It's called pay back time. . . Back at you Honey! :D

4. What food triggers you?
~ Cheesy food. I'm so allergic to it. :-)

5. Varts (Vaginal Farts) Scary, or an indication of a good time being had by all?
~ It's embarrassing. I'm not ready to bare it all here. :-)

Bonus (as in optional): When you do fart with someone in your bed, do you cover their head with the sheet and hold them under
~ LOL! I love this one. Well, let Hubby smells it and let him enjoy the air freshener fresh from my A_S. :D


More TMI entries .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home