Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Wednesday Weirdness

I let my beloved Hubby handle the Wednesday Weirdness question for this week. Good Luck Honey and Thank You! MwUahhHH!

1. Would you rather be 3 inches taller, or 3 inches shorter than you already are?

~ 3 inches taller would be an added bonus...

2. What are 3 words that could never be used to describe you?

~ Tall, Dark and Handsome...

3. Have you ever eaten something at the grocery store while you were shopping, prior to buying it? Did you pay for it when you got to the check out line?

~ No I haven't, Its prohibited here...

4. If you could have any 3 materialistic things in this world without paying a single cent for any of them, what would they be and why?

~ House, Land and a Fat Bank Account. Why? practical reasons, so that life can be a little easier to cope up with..

5. Have you ever fallen asleep or nodded off during sex before?

~ No I haven't. My energy peaks during sex...

6. What are 3 jobs you’d leave your current job for? If you don't have a current job, just list 3 jobs you would like to have.

~ 1. An Artist in a Comic Book 2. A judge in a cooking contest 3. A Travelogue Salesman.

7. Do you or have you ever answered the phone during sex?

~ YES! It kind of adds to the thrill having sex...



More Wednesday Weirdness entries

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home