Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

 1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to ancient rome and feudal japan...

2. Give me coke or give me tea?

3. I am listening to mellow music..

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of sex...

5. I'll always be here for you...

6. My idea of a good time includes comic books and cartoons...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cool evening, tomorrow my plans include sending my resume' to an agency and Sunday, I want to watch a movie! 

 

.

1 comments:

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

August 2, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home