Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Manic Monday

What's worse, physical or mental cheating? Why?
+ I think it's physical cheating because your doing the act itself.

Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not?
+ They can be friends, all they need is mutual respect for each other.

How do you feel about dating co-workers?
+ Avoid dating co-worker because it creates conflict in the workplace .

More Manic Monday entries HERE.

4 comments:

I think that mental/virtual cheating can be just as damaging but maybe easier to forgive.

September 15, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

I agree with you re #1!

I played too :)

September 16, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

I agree on 2.

Be welcome to read my answers ::here::

Have a great week!

September 16, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

I agree with most of your answers.

Come visit my Manic Monday edition too:
http://tesstermulo.com

September 16, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home