Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

My Pink Umbrella




What Your Pink Umbrella Says About You



When faced with adversity, you respond with compassion.

Even if someone is making life difficult for you, you can't help but see things from their perspective.

You are emotionally in tune, and you are very sensitive to those around you.

You are able to give to those who need it most, even if they are difficult to deal with.

On a rainy day: you should offer to help someone who needs you


Take the Umbrella Quiz ON THIS LINK.

Newer Post Older Post Home