Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Saturday 9: Would U Take Them Back?

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
+ I'm not interested.

2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?
+ It was a Torana, It's junk now. (Hubby's Answer)

3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?
+ Four hours from our province to the city. (Hubby's Answer)

4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?
+ Not that I can remember.

5. What TV network do you watch the most?
+ AXN Channel.

6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.
+ 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' by Elvis Priestly, It's Hubby's lullaby song for me.

7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?
+ 'CASPER' Mr. Devon Sawa!

8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
+ The Wedding Singer!

9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
+ No it's not!

More Saturday 9 entries HERE.

3 comments:

Your hubby sings you a lullaby? That is awesome!! I'm jealous. Great answers. Happy Sat9!

I am up here.

September 21, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

You sound very happy this week! (Not that you don't always. ;) ) Have a great day...

September 21, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

Great 9--have a great weekend!

September 21, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home