Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI Tuesday: Rerun Edition

I'm letting Hubby share his answers for this week. I rather kept mine private. LOL!

1. Ever been stalked an ex? Stalked an ex? Or stalked 'a you'd like to be'?
+ No I haven't stalked an ex, or anybody for that matter.

2. How often do you reach orgasm during sex? Has then historically been true?
+ For women, I know its true that they can get multiple orgasm. for me, If I'm in peak form I could get to round 3.

3. Teeth when used during oral stimulation, good or bad?
+ Uh, depends on what part are you stimulating.

4. How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period? How many different sexual partners have you had in a 24 hour period?
+ I think about six times I have sex in a 24 hour period and I only have one sexual partner...ever. I haven't had that threesome or orgy thing yet.

5) Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone email your deepest secret too all your friends?
+ Ah, really tough decision.I think I rather run naked through a crowded place because it would happen for just a moment than being a topic among friends for a long time.

Bonus: Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?
+ Hell yeah, I have kissed my partner on the lips after oral sex. Its kinky and a real turn on.

More TMI Tuesday entries HERE.

Enough of the kinky talk. I need to check VICTORIA SECRET'S newest collections.

2 comments:

You're right about the running vs. emailing...

September 17, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

this one is hot sis...wheeew!!!!

September 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home