Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

To my dearest BESTFRIEND . . .

LIFE doesn't need to be too PERFECT doesn't need to be too RICH doesn't need to be too FAMOUS, as long as you have "GOD" in your LIFE . . . It's more than ENOUGH.


I can't stand seeing you in pain nor control my tears from falling knowing your hurting inside. I am blessed I have you in my life despite of all our differences. You made me strong and never left me behind. Aside from Hubby you have always been my great confidant someone I can always lean on. You we're there when I needed someone to stand by me and someone who would fight for me and shed my tears.

Right now, I am thinking on how to cheer you up. Langga, I wish you will never give up like you used to tell me. We will remain us friends and will always be the Partners in Crime! I will always be around like 'SUPERMAN'. Everything will be alright, just have faith. I love you Bestfriend!

1 comments:

nakakatouch naman tong post mo girl...gusto ko tuloy maging best friend mo hehehe....Kidding aside, it's during this lowest moment of your best friend's life she needed you the most...keep cheering her up...

September 17, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home