Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Cut the crap :: Stop that nonsense!

2. Scent :: Eau de Cologne

3. Vanishing :: Evanescence

4. Wetness :: Humidity

5. Cheap :: Wholesale

6. Badges :: Emblem

7. Puppy :: Whelp

8. Problem solver :: Prayers + Faith = GOD

9. Gambling :: Poker

10. Sophia :: Is her name!


More Unconscious Mutterings HERE.

5 comments:

All are good...but, #2, 7, and 8 are excellent.

Have a terrific Sunday. Come visit me if you can.

September 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

I've enjoyed reading your mutterings.

You can find mine ::here::

Have a great week!

September 15, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Poker's fun to play once-in-awhile.

September 15, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Poker can be fun!

September 15, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Poker can be fun!

September 15, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home