Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Unconscious Mutterings

I Say and You Think . . .
  1. Heist :: Snatch

  2. Hack :: Mangle

  3. Dane :: A person born or living in Denmark.

  4. Stings :: Nettle

  5. Monkey :: Anthropoid

  6. Junkie :: Addict

  7. Pumped :: Syringe

  8. Brass :: Presumption

  9. Fight! :: Hostile

  10. Vouch :: Corroborate

More Unconscious Mutterings HERE.

3 comments:

I like your association with Heist...that's an excellent word! And for brass & vouch...way cool

Happy Sunday Mutterings to you.

September 22, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

We've a match!

Mine can be found ::here::.

Have a great week!

September 22, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

We have no matches!

September 22, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home