Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Manic Monday

Manic Monday is BACK!

How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?

+ About 8 to 10 hours. I love sleeping, the only way I can rest my tired body and my worried minds!

Do you usually sleep on one side of the bed or another?
+ I sleep on both sides, just two position flat on my back and sideways.

Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:
+ That I could finally overcome the trials and problems I am having right now. I also wished my Mom would have a wonderful birthday on Dec. 24, and I am hoping Hubby could finally work abroad. More blessings for my siblings and nieces. And Great things ahead for Me, for Hubby, for my Family and to My Bestfriend Trixie and her family as well for the coming 2009. Cheers!


More Manic Monday entries HERE.

5 comments:

I liked your answer #2, that's exactly how my daughter sleeps when she comes to my bed. Problem is she spends the whole night headbutting my wife and kicking me in the ... kidneys. :-)

Here is my post, it will appear in about 45 minutes. Have a great week!

October 20, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

I hope you get to accomplish all of those things by the end of this year :)

October 20, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

you can overcome all the trials girl....you are a strong woman...

October 20, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

I hope all your dreams will come true.

My Manic Monday can be found ::here::.

Have a great week!

October 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

I hope you overcome it all.
your blog is beautiful here. Have a wonderful week.

October 20, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home