Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

How do you feel about being tagged for memes?
+ Great! I love being tagged.
blehh

Do you participate in any regular weekly memes? Which ones?

+ Yap I do! Got Memes from Monday to Sunday!
smile

Have you found any bloggers that you began to read regularly after participating in a meme with them?
+ Yes! This space wouldn't be enough if I have to write down their names.

Do you know of any readers who found you through a meme and became regular readers?

+ Yes Dear!

Did you find any favorite blogs through comments or blogrolls on others’ blogs?
+ I do! I have been their fan for 3 months since I started blogging.


Did you find any favorite blogs from someone else’s recommendation?

+ Many times!

If you comment on someone’s blog, do you expect a response? If so, do you prefer that response to come through an e-mail, a comment from them on the same post, or a a comment on your blog?
+ Not really, but a response or comment in any form would be nice.

Do you ever struggle with your blogging “voice”?
+ No.


Are there certain types of blogs that attract you?
+ Yap! Personal blogs and about Fashions and Trends.


Are there certain types of blogs that repel you?

+ The 'MEAN' ones! Who thinks they are above everyone else's but the only thing they are above of is the 'SHIT' their standing on. smug

What time of day do you usually blog?
+ Every free time. I blog and hop.


Do your family and friends know about your blog? Do they read it? Do they mind if you mention them? Do they suggest posts for it?

+ Yep. I do encourage them also to start blogging.


Join the fun .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home