Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Greetings!




Happy Father's Day to all the FATHER'S all over the world. And to my beloved Papa thank you for everything. I missed you so much! You take care wherever you are; you are always remembered and loved. :)



For my blogger friend Happy Happy Birthday! God Bless and more Birthday's to come. Thank you for being my friend on-line. :)


2 comments:

Aww thank you!! So sweet of you. =)

June 16, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Hi there! I need some help regarding my TRAVELOGQUEEN.COM I accidentally erased the cache folder on my file manager. How can I locate my old posts from the blog site. I hope you can help me. :((

June 23, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home