Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

French and French!

BASIC FRENCH


Bonsoir! - Good Evening
Merci! - Thank You
Comment tu t'appelles? - What's your name?
Au revoir! - Bye
A plus tard! - See you later
A demain! - See you tomorrow
Bon apétit! - Enjoy your meal
Bonne chance! - Good Luck!
Santé! - Cheers!


COLORS IN FRENCH
Beige - Beige
Blanc, Blanche - White
Bleu - Blue
Rose - Pink
Rouge - Red
Vert, Verte - Green

TIPS IN LEARNING FRENCH
READ - I need to read FRENCH Magazines or News Papers to practice my FRENCH pronounciation.
WRITE - I need to practice myself writing FRENCH.
LISTEN - Hubby bought some CD's so I could easily understand and pronounce the words properly.
SPEAK - Oh! yeah! I need to speak FRENCH. Uhmp! I can only speak FRENCH to Hubby. Who would understand me here? My family can't even speak FRENCH. :(


I'm kinda tired 'nah' and wanting to give up my FRENCH lesson. I am bored and too tired of understanding the language. :( I am not happy with it, but Hubby will be disappointed. Oohh! :(
I just HOPE and PRAY my Prof. won't gave up in teaching MeH.

More of my FRENCH lesson coming up laters.

My recent Posts are Posted .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home