Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Just Another Manic Monday . . .

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?

+ Ham and Cheese Sandwich. Why? It's Hubby's favorite. :)

If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?
+ Yes. :( I don't want to deceive anyone specially when their LIFE is at stake. Telling them the truth might help them to do the things they wanted to do before they GO. :( Though it HURTS. Right now, I remember my PAPA who have gone through the same situation like this. It's killing me when the DOCTOR told him he will just have 5 days to live. Painful but True. :(

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
+ I dress the same. Depress or NOT I don't want anyone seeing me in pain or anything I love hiding my feelings nor pain I have inside. I want everyone to know I'm okay even if I'm dying. :)

Manic Monday .

More POSTS POSTED .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home