Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Oishi!

Oishi it is! We have tried the new food in a new RESTO located at Artiaga St. Davao City. :) Arabian foods actually. :) We have tried the ' ARABIA's Desert Dessert ' and their D.B.M and D.O.J means Department of Budget Meal and Department of Juice - Teas - Shakes. :) Ayt! Great names right? We were really amazed with their MENU and with the PLACE as well. I will posts photos here soon as I could get my Camera. :) Ciao for now! Visit me to my other site http:www.travelogqueen.com. :) Have a Great Day Everyone!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home