Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Bad Day!

I'm not in the mood today. . . why? My WP is not working and I couldn't log-in. What's wrong with WP? Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

So I'm posting my UNCONSCIOUS MUTTERINGS here. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Flicker :: Sparkle
2. Styling :: Gel
3. Episode :: Series
4. Sexier :: MeH! Everyday . . .
5. Studious :: Bookish
6. Mushroom :: Toadstool
7. 8 minutes :: Late!
8. Bald :: Mr. Baldy Man. LOL!
9. Immunity :: Exemption
10. Sectioned :: Portion

More Unconscious Mutterings answers . Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

I !LOVE! the word bookish!! Great association.

Have a super duper Sunday!!! Come on over if you can and visit with me...

July 20, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Not a single match. Great mutterings. Have an awesome week!

July 20, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home