Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Quote of the Day!

It is not good to hate all ROSES because you got pricked by one thorn; To give up on your dream because one didn't come true; To lose faith in prayers because one wasn't answered; To give up on your efforts because one of them failed; To condemn all your friends because one betrayed you; To stop believing In love because someone was unfaithful or didn't love you back; To throw away all your chances to be happy because you didn't succeed on the first attempt . . . I hope that as you go with LIFE, you will never give up.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home