Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat

1) What is the single biggest sacrifice you can imagine asking a friend to make for you?
~ Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Uhmp! Maybe asking her to be "MeH". LOL! Why? Because it's not easy to be like me. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

2) If you were in need of emotional refuge, what would you do to find it?
~ I usually pray, that's were I regain back my strength.Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


3) In what way are you most unique?

~ I am unique because of what I am. I am more a human being than a person. I i hope you get what I mean. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


4) What is your favorite sound?

~ My niece's laughters. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
~ This photo reminds me of "MeH" Home away from home!




Curious like a Cat? Join us .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home