Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI: Marriage Edition

1. Do you believe in marriage?
~ I do!

2. What is marriage to you?
~ A lifetime proposal. No return; No exchange.

3. If you are married, why did you do it? If you are not, why have you not married?
~ Not yet married but happily engaged with my Hubby. We were planning to tie the knots soon as we could get our immigration visa done.

4. Do you believe in divorce?
~ No! If I were to marry I'd make sure I will end up with my man for eternity. No DIVORCE!

5. If you are divorced, why did you do it? If you have not, are there certain circumstances under which you would agree to a divorce?
~ No. It's not that I'm against it. But, i do believe we could always make work things out and DIVORCE is never a solution for it.

Join the fun .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home