Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat!

1) What is the craziest thing you ever did as a child or teen?
~ Running away from home.

2) If you could teach someone you know one life lesson, who and what would you choose?
~ My Sister Jane. I would teach her on how to be patient so she will not do the same mistakes I did and so with my Sister Kathreen.

3) In what situations do you find yourself relying on your parents (or your parents' advice) the most?
~ I prefer to be alone. I don't talked to anyone regarding about my problems even to hubby. I'm scared of telling things so i just keep it by myself.

4) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
~ Well, to have a fantastic day with no worries and hassles.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
~ I love GREEN. This photo shows Green and Lights. Free Smileys & Emoticons at Clipart of.com





Curious like a Cat? Join the fun .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home