Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat

1) If the Pope promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do?
~ Punish all the men and women in robes who abused their positions.

2) What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far?
~ Loving and losing...dying a little each day because of my sins...

3) Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared?
~ My mother.

4) Have you ever stolen anything, and if so what?
~ A book in the library, an old book about boy scouts, about Akela.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

~ I remember Spice Girls who love wearing WIGS.




More Curious as a Cat . Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Oooh, I'm with you on #1!! How funny that you'd mention #4--did you know I'm a librarian? :-D (Don't worry; I won't tell!)

Thanks for playing. See you next week.

July 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home