Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI: Language Edition

1. What is your language pet peeve. (example 'hot water heater', why would you heat hot water).

~ Mmm. . . "first and foremost"...

2. What is your favorite word? Both dirty and clean?

~ Uh...."sheesh" and "what the f_ _ _".

3. What is the one word you cannot spell?

~ I cant...cause I cant spell it...

4. What is the one word you always pronounce wrong?

~ I forgot...

5. If you could erase one popular catchphrase from the english language, what would it be?

~ I dont know any catchphrase.

Bonus (as in optional): The late, and very hot Michael Hutchence (INXS) once sang, "Words are weapons, sharper than knives" . What is the most hurtful thing you have ever said to anyone? Was it deliberate or accidental? What was the most hurtful thing ever said to you? Do you think it was deliberate or accidental?

~ The most hurtful thing I said to anyone?  Telling someone I don't want him in my life even if I wanted him to stay. So I say it is accidental but with purpose. The hurtful thing ever said to me? hmp. . . asking me to stay away from someone, cause I only give him troubles. . . LOL! It was deliberate. But, we're still together till now. 

More TMI entries

2 comments:

Happy TMI! =)pz

July 30, 2008 at 4:13 AM  

First and foremost is strange. . . and it seems really redundant.

Happy TMI!

July 31, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home