Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Feast!

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
~ A few weeks ago. I got a new Korean style hair cut.


Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.
~ I missed playing with my girl friends.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
~ Margarine! I love it and it's yummy for me.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
~ I'm actually learning french right now for our migration. Maybe I would also try learning GERMAN lingo.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
be working in a hospital in France and living my life with hubby with our first baby.

Join Friday Feast .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home