Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat

1) What famous couple do you think will announce their separation next?
~ Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. LOL! Brad Pitt will be mine. . . Just kidding.

2) What one thing would you provide to all senior citizens in the world?
~ RESPECT!

3) In what situations do you exaggerate the most?
~ Break-Ups or Matters of the Heart.

4) What's the weirdest place you've ever visited?
~ Hmp! I do feel weirdness when I visit places like cemetery and abandoned houses. It's scary and weird.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
~ It's creepy! It reminds me of GHOST town. That's what I thought and have in mind.


Be Curious as a Cat and join us

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home