Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI Tuesday: School Days Edition

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek):
~ I'm a Princess.

2. What were you really?
~ I'm a Daddy's Girl in my HS days. I'm the youngest student in our section that's the reason they treat me like a princess.

3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?
~ Be who you are! Be Good and learn to be Bad when it's needed.

4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?
~ Hmp! I wish I could erase the red marks on my grading card. LOL!

5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
~ None! Dad is very conservative and too strict so no one dare's to invite me for a date.

Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
~ I would wear a cocktail dress designed and made by my Mom.


More TMI answers . Happy Tuesday.

Newer Post Older Post Home