Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Hubby and MeH!

Hubby was here yesterday and we spend time together. We stayed late at night talking. Just talking? LOL! Yap! we just talked Hubby needs to leave early in the morning for he has to do some change order again for his projects. Hmp! Till now I wasn't able to rest, and by this time Hubby's now at work and working. I will be seeing again Hubby next week. Hahay! So hard when we are away together days so empty without Hubby.

Anyways, I and Best Buddy still busy for our business trip and soon be launching our business. I'll be updating here and to my other sites.

Have a happy Thursday and God Bless!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home