Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

3x Thursday: Personal Favorites

1. What are your favorite colors?
~ PINK, BLUE, WHITE and BLACK! wink

2. What is your favorite kind of clothing to wear? Why? What's your least favorite?
~ I love wearing comfy clothes, Jeans and Shirts. At night I love wearing sexy naughty lingerie's, so Hubby can sleep very well . . . silly. What I don't wear often? hmp... clothes that shows some skin and cleavage. raised eyebrow

3. Do you like to take showers or baths? Why/why not?
~ Both! Who doesn't love to smell good and feel fresh all day, specially when you have a Hubby like mine. I have to be beautiful everyday for myself and for Hubby. wink

More 3x Thursday entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home