Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

I'm late again! Better late than never. . . he he


1. Dancing to the music in my head while teasing Hubby makes me laugh. wink

2. The last time I went shopping I nearly forgot my date with Hubby. duh

3. When I drive I listen to music.

4. I saw you standing there.

5. Give me You! give me Love, give me all I need. money eyes

6. Next week I am looking forward to be with Hubby Zerge again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a peaceful night, tomorrow my plans include checking a travel agency for my India travel and Sunday, I want to go to church!

More Friday Fill - Ins entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home