Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

First and Currently


FIRSTS :

1. First piercing -
Ears (17 years ago. . .)
2. First best friend - Malyn then Xyrha
3. First award - 3rd Honor (Medal and Cash)
4. First crush - France Patrick Garcia
5. First pet - Jiro
6. First big vacation - Hong Kong and China Tour with Hubby


CURRENTLY :

7. Eating -
Bread with Cheese
8. Drinking - Pepsi
9. I’m about to - check new .
10. Listening to - My favorite song ' Simply the Best'
11. Plans for today - Get a lot of rest . . .
12. Waiting for - My Ice cream treat from Hubby
13. Want kid/s - Yeah! Twins! ! !
14. Want to get married - Soon. . .
15. Careers in mind - I'm still not over with my Nursing Career

I'm tagging , , , , , , , , and YOU!

1 comments:

Hi gurl, thanks for tagging me. :)
I'll buzz as soon as I'm done withe it. Have a great weekend! ;)

August 23, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home