Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Hubby's Here!

Yehey! His here. . . Yap! My Hubby arrived yesterday. The reason why I wasn't able to update my blog. . . We spend time together. heart We went to the Market and bought some 'SHRIMPS' for I wanted to cook one if his favorite dishes 'SINIGANG NA HIPON', and also bought 'MALASUGUE' meat for my 'FISH KINILAW' recipe for lunch! We all enjoy our lunch together with my bestfriend. We had fun! So much FUN!

Be back laters to post my entry and to do more updates here. blehh

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home