Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

1. What was your first favorite song?
~ Someone's always saying Goodbye by Allona. . .

2. Who was your first favorite female singer?
~ I Love Celine Dion!

3. Who was your first favorite male singer?
~ Can I make it plural? I love Kenny Rogers and Barry Manilow

4. Who was your first favorite band?
~ Bon Jovi

5. Who is your all time favorite band?
~ Simply Red

6. Who is your all time favorite male singer?
~ Frank Sinatra

7. Who is your all time favorite female singer
~ Celine Dion

8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album?
~ Michael Buble's album bought by Hubby.

9. What was your first favorite radio station?
~ 103.5 WoW nindotah - ah!

More Saturday 9 entries here.

1 comments:

I also love Michael Buble's albums. :-)

http://www.wapsicle.com

August 23, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home