Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

6th Year and 8 Months . . .

I almost forgot! Photobucket It's our Monthsary today. Oohh! Hubby I hope I'm not late and hope you'd be able to read what I posted here before you go to sleep. I missed you Honey and I love you so much! Photobucket

You’re n0t the same pers0n I fell in l0ve with…
You’re even better…
You still have all the qualities that attracted me in the first place…
Your warmth and caring,
your sense of humor, your sweet smile.
And there is still a special magic in your touch..

But our love has grown far beyond physical attraction…
I love you because we’re not just two people in love…
we’re close friends…

You listen to me the way a real friend would,
stick by me when the going gets tough…
You’ve shown me how to laugh a little more,
worry a little less…

I love you because I trust you more than anyone in the world,
and care about you more than I ever realized
I could care about anyone…
The love we share just keeps getting better all the time…


To my Bestfriend and Hubby… You're simply the Best… Happy Monthsary!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home