Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Quite Random

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?

+ I'm going to India and it's FINAL! :)

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
+ 2 Hubby and Xyrha

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
+ Sleep In. . .

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
+ Hubby's White Shirt

What are you excited about right now?
+ I'm excited to Travel Asia again.

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
+ Cry over the Truth.

What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
+ Papers

Who’s the last person you got into a argument with?
+ Just Now! Hubby. . .

Do you trust people?
+ No!

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
+ FRANCE

Your favorite number?
+ 8 (chinese lucky number)

Could you go a day without eating?
+ Yes!

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
+ Hubby is Good Looking . . . I'd say 80% LOL!

Do you like anybody right now?
+ Yes! Hubby Zerge

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
+ A month ago.

Would you rather be mad or sad?
+ Mad!

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
+ No!

Whats the best feeling in the world?
+ LOVE and HAPPINESS

Are you close with your mom?
+ Not that close. I'm a certified 'Daddy's Girl'

Are your parents strict?
+ Yap! Both of them!

Do you tell your parents everything?
+ With my Dad YES! With Mom not all. . .

Name some fears you have:
+ I can't think of any.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
+ No!

How many kids do you want?
+ I want 3

What’s your favorite season?
+ Rainy Days

What’s your favorite color to wear?
+ I love Pink, White and Sky Blue

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
+ Just ME, MYSELF and I.

What are you doing today?
+ T-shirt and Short.

Do you get bored easily?
+ Yeah!

What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?
+ Betray my Trust.

Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
+ No. I love my NAME!

Do you wish you were famous?
+ Sometimes. . .

Do you make a wish at 11:11?
+ No!

When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more?
+ Swim

Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say?
+ From Hubby ' I'm not feeling good'.

What are you freakishly obsessed with?
+ Cartoons, Anime and Manga!

What’s your favorite song at the moment?
+ Simply the Best by Tina Turner

Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
+ Mall Shopping

Can music affect your mood?
+ Sometimes!

What piercings do you want?
+ No more!

Have you ever been in a cave?
+ Yeah! It was FUN!

Ever eaten a bug?
+ Nope!

Are you in a good mood?
+ A bit! still waiting for my Hubby to come on line.

Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
+ BOTH! Why Not?

Do you like snakes?
+ No!

What’s one place you would like to visit?
+ Italy

Do you like waffles?
+ Yap!

Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
+ 23 Our anniversary date!

Be honest, do you like people in general?
+ Somethimes

What color are the walls in your bedroom?
+ Pink

Do you think starbucks is expensive?
+ Yes!

Are you named after a family member?
+ No!

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail?
+ PASS!

Wanting to tell someone something?
+ I'm craving for Mango flavored Ice Cream Hubby!

Last restaurant you went to?
+ Chinese Restaurant

What is the weather like today?
+ Very Sunny!

What happened yesterday?
+ Hubby left again for work.

What would you do with five million dollars?
+ I will spend it with my Family and bought everything they need, So I could build my own family and not worry about them.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
+ 8 Hours!

Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
+ None

Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
+ Secret!

Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
+ Yes!

Have you cried today?
+ No!

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
+ Yeah! Who else but Hubby.

Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?
+ Yeah! for I don't want to wait for nothing.

What did you dress up as for Halloween?
+ Witchy Witch!

Cable or Satellite?
+ Both!

Favorite video game?
+ Mario Bro's.

Do you have to sleep with a fan on at night?
+ No need!

Your feelings on global warming?
+ I dunno!

Do you still have a VCR somewhere?
+ Nope!

Been on a sailboat?
+ Many times

Two of your best friends are fighting. Your reaction?
+ Stop them!

Home Depot or Lowes?
+ Home Depot

Beer or Hard Liquor?
+ Hard please

Best movie you’ve seen recently?
+ Ironman

Would you walk across broken glass for $100?
+ No! It wouldn't be enough for a Hospital Bill.

Your feelings on dolphins?
+ Fragile and Sensitive

Would you ever rob a bank?
+ No! Why would I do that?

Do you plan out your day before it begins?
+ No! Anything goes. . .

What kind of digital camera do you have?
+ Sony

Can you fall asleep with your eyes open?
+ No!

Winter or Summer?
+ Summer

Your ex’s car breaks down and they ask you for a lift. Your response?
+ SURE!

Do you go to the gym regularly?
+ No!

Internet Explorer or Firefox?
+ Firefox

Favorite sports to watch?
+ Volleyball, Bowling and Taekwando

You see someone running around naked in the street. Your reaction?
+ Wow!

How much syrup do you put on your waffles and/or pancakes for breakfast?
+ I don't like syrups.

Do you have a lot of candles in your room?
+ Yeah! I'm collecting candles.

Are the files in your computer well organized or all over the place?
+ Yes!

Are there dogs barking in your neighborhood right now?
+ My bestfriend's dog Sassy!

Where would you most like to be right now?
+ In a Cold Place it's gettin' Hot in Here!

Do you own a sleeping bag?
+ No.

Favorite reality show?
+ American Idols

What was the first CD you ever bought?
+ Backstreet Boys CD.

Are all infomercials completely pointless?
+ I think so. . .

If money was no object, what car would you drive?
+ Latest BMW model!

Was this survey random enough for you?
+ You Betcha! 

Tagging all my Blog Links Members! :)



I'm tagging all my Blogger Friends!

1 comments:

Interesting.

by the way I have added you to my Link list. Thanks for exchanging links.

August 26, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home