Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?

 

  1. Cry :: Blubbering
  2. Stretch :: Exaggerate
  3. Efficient :: Productive
  4. Brunch :: Breakfast and Lunch
  5. Afro :: Hair Style
  6. Preheat :: Heat Beforehand
  7. Delicious :: Toothsome
  8. Global warming :: Increase of the temperature of the Earth's lower atmosphere
  9. Actions :: Initiative
  10. Ride :: Journey



More Unconscious Mutterings here.

2 comments:

There's a match.

I've enjoyed reading your mutterings.

Feel welcome to visit my mutterings at:

http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/08/unconscious-mutterings-291.html

Have a nice week.

August 25, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

Toothsome - thats a new for me.

Great mutterings.

I played this week.

August 26, 2008 at 1:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home