Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Manic Monday

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?

+ My work. I wish I had a much better paying job so that I could do whatever I want to a certain degree.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?

+ The male and female soul is like the Ying and Yang, darkness and light. One cannot exist without the other.

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?

+ I indulge too much on fits of self pity.

More Manic Monday entries here.

6 comments:

Great answers! Happy Monday!

http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/

August 25, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

I hope you find a better paying job.

I played too :)

August 25, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

I can relate to that self pity thing sometimes.

August 25, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I really liked your answer to the second question - Yin and Yang! Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

August 26, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

Ying and yang, yes-- that is the perfect way to describe it!

Thank you for playing Manic Monday and have a great week!

August 26, 2008 at 1:35 AM  

thanks for the comments guys!

August 27, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home