Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat on Wednesday!

1) What is the hardest secret you've ever had to keep?
+ I can't tell. it's a secret.

2) If your soul were to be represented by a color, what color would it be?
+ Red! Bloody full of mysteries.

3) Define the word "hypocrite."
+ Great Pretender!

4) If you had to trade closets with someone you know, whose wardrobe would you like to have? (assume the clothes would magically fit)
+ My Tita Bel! Shew owns a lot of stuffs I like. I would be glad to have her LV and Guess bag collections.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
+ It looks like my Lola's Garden. I call it my grand parents sanctuary a place where they pray and meditate.



Join and be one of us.

1 comments:

Wow: great answer for the hypocrite question. Also love the soul color. Nice to see some red in the mix!

Have a great week--glad you played along.

August 27, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home