Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

What is the one thing you would change about your body?
+ Got Plural things in mind. I can't think of any right now. rolling eyes

What is the one personality trait you would change?
+ I would make myself less obdurate and less brat.

What is the one thing about your job you would change?
+ I want an offline job.

What is the one thing about your home you would change?
+ I love my place. Nothing I would change since I can do whatever I want.

What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?
+ I love and adore him for who he is. Nothing I would change because his more than a man for me. cute

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
+ None! Sometimes we need those people we hated to make life more challenging. Right? smile

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
+ Can I have my father back? I need him badly right now.


More TMI Tuesday entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home